1) Everything is better with crescent rolls. Or cream cheese. Or a ranch packet.
2) My husband will mock the site as too girly but then squee like a tween when I show him any recipe involving salted caramel, Rolos or red velvet.
3) There is a point where organization becomes repelling.
4) I don't get the visual appeal of Ryan Gosling, but it did take me a long time to come around to the greatness of Jon Hamm.
5) I must get some riding boots.
6) I'm not motivated to exercise by how hot someone else looks, but I am motivated to eat by how delicious a recipe looks.
7) Until now, the waffle maker has been a seriously underated appliance.
8) I bought a jar of Modge Podge, now what?
9) People think spray-painting is easy and inexpensive. It's not, it's expensive and annoying.
10) Wreaths are en vogue. Seriously, who knew?
Mental State - Things are not good. After every pregnancy, I have suffered from heretofore undiagnosed post-partum depression (on top of my diagnosed bipolar II). With th...
15 hours ago